The "Don't Blink"
Let me love you a little more... before you're not little anymore...
The "Don't Blink" Session bundle is the perfect plan to capture the fleeting first months of your baby's life - from those first squishy newborn days to the early toddler days as they begin to explore their world.
With the "Don't Blink" bundle, you get to choose 3 sessions for the price of 2, at milestones of your choice within your baby's first 18 months. Popular milestones include newborn, sitting (6ish months), 12 months, and walking - but you choose the ages and stages that are most important to you!
How it works
To book the "Don't Blink" session bundle, you will pay a $500 session fee that covers all three sessions ($750 value). You will then select the three milestones you want to capture, and set a tentative date for each. for example, if you want to capture "sitting", you will want to select a tentative date when your baby is around 6-7 months old). I will be in touch in the month prior to your tentative date to get an official date on the calendar.
Within a couple weeks after your first session you will receive an email from me letting you know that your photos are ready! Then, you will decide on a 24 hour period when you want to view your slideshow of images set to music. I recommend choosing a time when everyone can relax and watch it together - make it special!
After you've had a chance to view your slideshow (and maybe wipe away the tears), you will then select the collection you want to purchase for your Don't Blink bundle. Each collection includes a set number of digital images for each session, as well as a print credit to be redeemed after your final session. You can choose to pay for your collection in full, or in three installments. If you choose the installment option, the first is due when you select your collection, the second is due 1 week prior to your 2nd session, and your third is due 1 week prior to your final session.
After you've chosen your collection and paid at least your first installment, your first gallery will be opened and you will have a full month to decide which specific digital files you want to download.
After your second and third sessions, you will receive another slideshow of your images set to music as well as another gallery of images to select your digital files for download.
After your final session, you will receive your print credit to be used in the online store. Many families like to use this to purchase an album of images from all three sessions, but you can also use it for prints, wall art, keepsake boxes, or anything else in the online store.
Scheduling your sessions
Booking is done 100% online and is super quick and easy. To reserve your first session date, you will choose a date and time on my calendar that works for you, pay your session bundle fee of $500, and sign a contract outlining all of the details, terms and conditions of your package. If you are having a difficult time finding an available date that works for you, please feel free to reach out. I always try to be as flexible as possible and I am happy to work with you to find a date for your session.
As you are looking through your calendar to find a date, here are a few things to consider:
- My availability on the weekends is extremely limited. Many clients who work regular business hours find that by scheduling in the early morning or late in the afternoon, they're able to work a session in without losing much (if any) work time.
- Spring and fall tend to be the busiest time of year for outdoor family sessions. If you would like a session during one of those times, especially on a weekend, please get in touch as soon as possible.
- If you have a particular holiday or date by which you need prints or gifts (ie: a special birthday, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Christmas, etc.), you will want to schedule your session at least one month prior to when you need your gift to make sure there is plenty of time for processing and printing of your photos.
- Babies and young children generally do well with sessions taking place first thing in the morning (which just happens to be beautiful lighting!). For kiddos under 5 years old, I encourage you to consider a session at or as close to sunrise as you can reasonably be ready.
- Another time of day that gives us great light is late afternoon/early evening - usually about 1.5 hours before sunset.
- Beautiful photos can be made in any kind of weather, but I get that not everyone is excited to be photographed in pouring rain or freezing cold. I can and do reschedule sessions for inclement weather, but I am also happy to use your home or an alternative indoor location if sticking to the schedule is a priority.
Once your booking is official, I will send you a guide that will walk you through everything - from choosing outfits to strategies for getting kids to cooperate. This guide has been created and refined over years of experience, so it typically answers 90% of the questions that come up for families. However, if something does come up that isn't covered, please feel free to reach out!
A few days before your session, I will reach out to confirm our time and location. At that point, if the forecast is questionable or someone isn't feeling well, we can talk about options for rescheduling. Otherwise, that's the perfect time to ask any last-minute questions or let me know if you've come up with a fun idea we haven't discussed.
Then, we get together and make some awesome memories!
After your first session I will be in touch to get your remaining sessions scheduled as your baby grows.
The Fun Part!
A few weeks after your first session you will receive an email from me letting you know your photos are ready! You will then choose a 24-hour window to view your slideshow and purchase your collection.
Each collection includes both digital images and a print credit. The digital images in your collection are for each session (ie: if you choose a collection with 15 digital images, that means you will get 15 digital images from each session in your bundle).
Each collection also includes a print credit to be used in the online store. This is sort of like a gift card you can use to purchase prints, albums, wall art, etc. The print credit is a one-time amount that will be added to your account after the last session in your "Don't Blink" package. You are welcome to shop in the store prior to receiving your print credit, but the credit will not be available until the end of your bundle.
3 installments of $335
- Your choice of 8 high resolution digital files from each session, with print release
- $80.00 gift credit toward your choice of anything in the print store: prints, frames, albums, digital files, etc.
3 Installments of $400
- Your choice of 15 high resolution digital files from each session, with print release
- $200.00 gift credit toward your choice of anything in the print store: prints, frames, albums, digital files, etc.
3 Installments of $500
- All high resolution digital files with print release
- $400.00 gift credit toward your choice of anything in the print store: prints, frames, albums, digital files, etc.
What you do with your images is perhaps the most important aspect to consider when you're planning for a photo session - but it's all too often the part that's overlooked.
You've invested time and money. You deserve better than photos gathering dust on a hard drive somewhere (or worse yet - lost in the digital ether). You will never get the same feeling looking at your photos on a screen as you will seeing them on your wall or flipping through them in an album, so I include a substantial print credit with every collection. Below is a sample from the print store
PROFESSIONAL LAB PRINTS
These are not your typical drugstore prints. You will fall in love with these luxurious silk like prints that are true to color and fingerprint resistant. Gift prints are perfect for sharing with friends and family, and you can bet your bottom dollar that they’ll last for a lifetime (plus some). Add a hard-back mount and display anywhere without a frame
Starting at $30
Keepsake boxes are perfect for the sentimental person who loves to hold onto physical treasures as well as printed photos. Each keepsake box is custom designed and can include names, dates, birth stats, a meaningful quote, etc. Then, you choose 5 images to be included as 5x7 prints inside your box.
Starting at $185
Let your creativity run wild! These are perfect for announcing your baby’s birth, or sharing with friends and family for the holidays. Using my design templates, you get to customize the perfect card to share your joy with those closest to you.
Starting at $85
Your photos are printed on heirloom quality fine art paper that lays completely flat when you open it. The pages are nice and thick to stand the test of time (and little fingers). Your album will hold up to 30 of your favorite images, and can be customized with a full photo cover or your choice of cover materials and colors
Starting at $600
"She captured emotion in every moment perfectly."
- Hannah, Lincoln NE